Applications are called for Admission to following Bachelor of Engineering Programmes (Lateral Entry to Second year) under University Quota.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Passed Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in ANY BRANCH.
- The candidates belonging to a particular branch in diploma shall be allotted on priority basis to the same branch as per the vacancy based on merit. If the vacancy exits the diploma students from other branches will also be allotted seats on merit. This is with reference to the new AICTE guidelines that any branch of Diploma student can apply for any branch of Engineering and Technology.
- The candidate who have appeared for DCET examination of the current year only have to apply.
- The merit shall be determined by the DCET ranking of the current year.
The candidates shall submit the application to Registrar, KLE Technological University, Hubballi with all necessary enclosures along with a DD for Rs.500/-. The DD shall be drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, KLE Technological University’ payable at Hubballi.