An exhibition of course projects done by first semester BE students as part of Engineering Exploration course was organised on Saturday, December 01, 2018. This exhibition demonstrated the learning of students in the course.
The first year course – “Engineering Exploration” is an unique innovation born in the educational ecosystem of KLE Tech. This is a co-designed and team-taught course that focuses on problem solving, Engineering Design, Multi-disciplinary skills, Ethics and Sustainability. It follows PBL pedagogy and students work in teams to solve identified problems. Prayog Sharat is an exhibition conducted in the last week of the first semester of BE and it serves as a platform for peer learning and celebration of students’ success. 115 projects done on 12 themes were showcased during the exhibition.
The exhibition was inaugurated by Dr.Ashok Shettar, Vice Chancellor. The following were the prominent dignitaries attending the event:
- Prof.William Oakes, Purdue University, USA
- Dr.Paul Greening, Associate Dean, Coventry University,UK
- Dr.Caroline Wilson, Centre for Global Learning, Coventry University, UK
- Dr.Prithvi Pagala, M/S KPIT
- Dr.Kantha Reddy, Director ( India Operations), IUCEE