To cater to modern engineering education needs, and support research activities, School of Computer Science and Engineering (SoCSE) is well equipped with state-of-art infrastructure.
- The department houses eleven laboratories to meet the curriculum requirements and three research laboratories with high-end computing systems with 24/7 seamless internet connectivity.
- All class rooms and laboratories are enabled with modern Information and Communication Technology (ICT) devices to enable technology enhanced learning.
We have specialized laboratory facility to enrich the students learning experience in the areas of AI and Data Analytics, High Performance Computing (HPC), and Cloud Computing and Networking.
- AI and Data Analytics Lab is equipped with HP Z440 workstations, Desktop – Core i7 processor with 32GB RAM, 1 TB HDD and Desktop Core i5 processor, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD.
- HPC (High Performance Computing) Lab equipped with NVIDIA GPU cards, Intel Galileo IOT development board, Nvidia DGX-1 Server, Apple I Mac Retina 4K, Core i5, 8GB,DDR4,1TB,21.5″ MAC 64BIT.
- The cloud and networking laboratory is equipped with 4 high end servers (Dell R440 model with 32 core, 128 GB RAM 8 TB HDD), Desktop – Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 1 TB HDD. It also has 19 switches & routers, Qualnet simulators, crossbow sensors kit.