CALL FOR PH.D. – 2022-23 (2nd Call)
Applications are invited for Ph.D.admissions (Full time / Part time) in the following programmes.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science &Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Management Studies & Research
- Automation & Robotics
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Education & Research
Last date for submitting application: 25-02-2023
Date of KLE Tech -Research Entrance Test (KLETech-RET): 26-03-2023
KLETech-RET Exam timings: 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Deserving full-time research scholars will be considered for the award of fellowships upto Rs 25000/- per month for 3 years, on the basis of criteria defined by the university.
KLE Technological University
All aspirants are advised to go through PhD regulation and Fee structure prior to filling the form.
Enter basic information, prior to downloading the application form.
- Paste 2 passport size photograph (do not pin ) in application form and get it attested by Principal / Head of College / University last attended or a Gazetted Officer
- DD draft of Rs 1770/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, KLE Technological University” payable at
- Applications without fee is liable for rejection.
- Send the Application form along with enclosures to “Registrar, KLE Technological University, Hubballi – 580031, Karnataka State” with clear mention of “Application for PhD Program – RET 2022-23(2nd Call)” on the top of the envelope, by courier / post, on or before 25th Feb 2023
List of Enclosures:
- Filled-in Application form
- DD of Rs 1770/- as fee.
- Detailed Bio-data
- UG and PG degree Certificates and Marks cards (attested)
- Xerox copy of Aadhar card
- Category certificate of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Cat-I/ and any other as applicable
- Any other additional Certificates supporting your claim for benefits like:
- Medical Certificate for the degree of disability in support of candidates claiming benefit
- Test Score Card along with Admission ticket in support of clearance of UGC-CSIR, JRF or GATE.
- The Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) in case candidate is having degree from Foreign Universities.
- Passport with Visa for Foreign candidates.